Rize Nation CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
200m run, then
Complete 2 rounds of:
– 04 groiners
– 10 pvc pass throughs
– 10 pvc over head squats
– 10 pvc squat OH press (behind the neck)
Then w/barbell, 2 rounds of:
– 3 drop snatch
– 3 snatch balance
– 3 squat OH press (behind the neck)
Snatch Balance (10×2 EMOM )
Have your weights ready. Time is going to fly.
10 min – EMOM (2 reps)
– First 5 rounds are increasing weight up to your 70% of snatch 1RM.
– Last 5 rounds are all at 70%. “DO NOT increase weight.
*PERFECT FORM ONLY
*Log in your 70%
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
20 min AMRAP:
– 60 calories as a team: One partner rows, the other one bikes. (same time)
– 600m run as a team: It can be split evenly or one runs 200 and the other 400. (same time)
*Partners must start movements together.
*Switch Bike and row with your partner on the second round and so on. (Communicate, you just have to get to 60 cal together, does not matter how its split)
* Each 100m of the run counts as 1 point for each partner. So, 600m run = 6 points.
* Place your bike and rower together to better communicate with your partner.